top of page

Freedom 515 - Ohio

Public·637 members
Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Buy Polanight !!HOT!!

Polanight is the leading dental brand for professional teeth whitening treatment. Polanight tooth whitening products include polanight 10%, Polanight 16% and Polanight 22% carbamide peroxide formula. Teeth whitening kits are used for up to 14 days. Our secure Polanight shop offers you a wide range of dental products to purchase online.

buy polanight

I ordered on the 6th November 2016 a 4 pack of polanight 22% and it was delivered to me today by recorded royal mail delivery. I am not a dentist and simply ordered using paypal. I had no problems and the packaging was very good. The ordering was easy. The shopping cart and site looks crap but products were the same the dentist gave me. I did not have any problems and the prices were good value compared to what I did pay to my dentist. This is my user experience from using polanight.co.uk ( Site is rubbish BUT products very goos and prices were brilliant) My suggestion to this company is to get a new web designer !

We purchased tooth whitening from polanight.co.uk in 2016 and were very happy indeed. We had paid a fortune at the dentist and they had very easy ordering. We are very happy and saved a small fortune. We are not dentists but simply clicked the buy button and the order was sent in 4 days. The product was Polanight 16%. The price was good too. We could of not been more happy. This website seems to be very popular as they have thousands of followers on Twitter and all the dentists follow them so they are a very popular company. My dentist told me he gets the products from this shop so I thought I would go direct and order myself. I purchased a small 4 pack for under 20 and had free delivery.

I can confirm that this company is very respectable. We are a dental surgery and have used them since 2006. We purchase from them as they support sick children in the UK. We have seen proof they do donate as you can see a web link to justgiving.com. Anyone reading will simply think that the dental industry is just trying to inflate prices of polanight. We ordered recently and had no problems. Not only were the goods delivered on time but we also had a free dental gift. They were not rude to me, on the country they were very polite and highly professional. Staff were so nice and they respond so quickly too. This company offers very low prices to dentists and they even sell 3M, Denstply and very low prices but you have to e-mail them and they ask to check if you are a dentist. I understand they no longer supply Colgate as Colgate has had a lot of bad press recently due to toothpaste that can kill you -2722289/Chemical-used-Colgate-Total-toothpaste-linked-cancer.html I would never use Colgate again ! The public will be very upset if they found out that they had used Colgate toothpaste? You will see so many cases of CANCER and could it be Colgate toothpaste ? The DAILY MAIL seems to think so!

Couldn't agree any more with the complaint, very usefull information for customers like myself. will never buy from polanight.co.uk againThe free phone is a juke, they don't answer at all and if they do they are a punch of cowboys who know nothing about the products 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page