top of page

Freedom 515 - Ohio

Public·637 members

Extreme Highway Racing: Real Speed Driver Switc...

Use extreme caution when stopping your vehicle because other drivers may not yet be aware of or are already reacting to the approaching emergency vehicle. Look to the front, both sides and toward the rear of your vehicle, signal your intention to pull over well in advance and begin to adjust your vehicle's speed to merge with any traffic to the side you are pulling to. Once you have moved your vehicle to the side, brake gradually as required and bring your vehicle to a safe stop. Avoid any sudden changes in direction or excessive braking and be aware of any vehicles approaching fast to the rear of your vehicle.

Extreme Highway Racing: Real Speed Driver Switc...

Navigate racetracks in our collection with ease! Peel out from the start, skid around turns, and speed through straightaways. Many of our racing games put you in the driver's seat, so you can look right through the dashboard! Enjoy realistic cockpit graphics, panoramic views, and responsive controls. Use mirrors to get a better angle, and hurry to the finish! Drift behind your opponents, catch a tailwind, and glide to the front of the pack. Finish in first place in a dirt race, on water, or through the sky!

Right now, we have our hands full just trying to get the autonomous systems to operate and to work, and our goal is extreme high speed. And so it's really important that we keep going faster, because our objective is to prove out the hardware and the software at these extreme speeds so that when human [-occupied] cars encounter each other on the highway at 100 mph (161 km/h), they can use ADAS systems or autonomous systems and do so safely.

Mitchell: You know, right now, I mean, right now we have our hands full just trying to get the autonomous systems to operate and to work, and our goal is extreme high speed. And so, it's really important that we keep going faster, because our objective is to prove out the hardware and the software at these extreme speeds so that when human cars encounter each other on the highway at 100 miles an hour, they can use ADAS systems or autonomous systems and do so safely.

I'll tell you, we just got a report, for example, of a 90-year-old fellow who walked into a police station, suggesting that his car was stuck in the snow. And when they investigated - it turned out this was in August - his car was on a golf course in a sand trap. And so fortunately, in that instance, nobody was killed, but it really is an extreme example of, you know, where a person ought not to be on the road. And you know, I do think that we're going to pass something this term, and I think that frankly, every state in the union is going to have to deal with this very real issue of older drivers. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page