top of page

Freedom 515 - Pennsylvania

Public·101 members

I wanted to take an opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Melissa Bauers I’m from the heart Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.

I joined Freedom515, after I saw the very first Tic Tok by our Founder, encouraging Patriots to unite for World Freedom day on 5/15/21.

Several Zoom meetings and phone calls later, with Patriots from all over the US, I knew that I had to be a part of this budding organization and volunteered immediately.

I’ve been part of this group since the beginning and also volunteered to be the Lead for PA. I have seen many great people not only give-up their free time, but use their skill sets to create everything from secure server platforms, new member on-boarding teams, to even developing chain of communications nation wide.

I say all of this, to all of my PA members because I truly believe we can make a difference through unity and researching truth. But I can’t do this alone. The people of PA need us to defend their Constitutional rights as American citizens.

Collectively, we have decided to focus our attention on the first responders and all the people who lost their lives on 9/11. This Event will not be about any current, political or social agenda.

That being said, I need your feedback. I am in the process of speaking to local leaders and other state representatives about holding a vigil or memorial on 9/11 or 9/12 in Shanksville, PA.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Connections? Any and all ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Ben J.
cherryacres12
T
j.mclaughlin2685

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page